Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Google food

Okay. Google is awesome. I mean, I was already excited about the free lunch and dinner, but it's exceeded my expectations by far. It's not just free food, it's free gourmet food. Of all kinds! Plus there are snacks of all types everywhere. And drinks too. Any kind of snack or drink you can conceive of is probably here... I see something new every time I look. Well, almost everything, I haven't seen any beef jerky. So I think I may actually be gaining weight. Which is probably a good thing for now, but it may turn out to be bad. It's tough to turn down free food though... one time I ate M&M's all day long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Yang said...

The work is good so far, I like it and I like the people around me.

7/16/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home