Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sad But True

So the other day, I started noticing that Calvin's laptop was acting really slow. (Background: I don't have my own computer so I just use his laptop since he has his own desktop which he uses most of the time.) Anyhow, I came to the conclusion that I might have accidentally installed a virus or spyware on his laptop so I asked him what I should do. Then the following conversation ensued:

Calvin: Just run Norton Anti-virus.
Alice: I don't know where it is.
Calvin: Did you look under my computer?
Alice: (Picks up the laptop and looks underneath) Nope, it's not there.
Calvin: (Shakes his head) No.... I said look under "My Computer".
Alice: Ohhh....

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Hi-lary-us
Thanks for the good laugh ;)

5/30/2005 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home