Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lake Tahoe and Reno

A few of us went to Lake Tahoe last weekend for some skiing and gambling.
We stayed at this place called the Vagabond Inn. When I checked in, the guy asked me how many, and I said two, but he was suspicious and asked if I had more. When I said no, the guy spent the next 15 minutes staring at my car. Luckily, my windows are tinted, and my roomate Ken was shrewd enough to notice and stay hidden. Knowing me, if I had been the one in the car I probably would have screwed everything up.

While we were skiing, Yao videotaped us in action! He fell though, and his new camera ended up tumbling down the mountain. Luckily, it seems to be fine, and we got some great footage. Here's a post camera tumble picture with all the cousins... Yao's cleaning out the snow from his camera while Alice and I smile for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home