Monday, April 03, 2006

Yay I got a car, finally

It's a 2002 Toyota Camry XLE V6, fully loaded, leather, navigation system...
And the display even tells me what song and artist I'm listening to on the radio.
Oh, one funny thing that happened was that after we'd done all the haggling, we're handling everything and he asks for my insurance card. And I said, I don't have insurance, and he said, you can't leave the lot without insurance. I called my parents, but they're always at the clubhouse of course, so I couldn't reach them. The guy said what I could do is pay $367 for one month of insurance from them, which is a lot. I decided to wait around for my parents instead. After about half an hour they finally picked up and told me I wasn't on their insurance either, so they couldn't help me there. Finally, one of my roomates remembered some commercial abbout www.esurance.com where you can get a quote online and buy it directly there. So I asked for internet access, they provided it, and I bought my car insurance right there... $850 for six months.

1 Comments:

Blogger yao said...

yay, somebody posted on the blog again, finally.

4/03/2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home