Thursday, April 14, 2005

Part one of three - Wisconsin

I left Wisconsin in August. Wisconsin may not seem like much, but I lived in a cabin of which the back porch view looked like this. I had a jetski too.


During the winter we went ice fishing. And see that pole? Yao dropped it in the lake. About 10 seconds after I specifically told him not to. We had to build a contraption using two coat hangers and a shovel to get it out.


The job I quit was cushy and I couldn't get fired from it even though I did the most outrageous stuff, including 5 hour workdays and some tampon incident which went straight to the top of the company in about two hours. Plus my cubicle looked like this.


I challenged everyone to tug of war right before I left. You can click on the picture to enlarge it... it's funny to look at everyone's facial expressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home