Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Introduction

So this started out when Alice suggested we do a birthday present for Harry from the cousins. The idea was that we'd all send a little something to him saying what we've been up to. Well then we decided that it would be nice if we could all listen in on everyone's lives. And that's how this blog started. After it's accomplished its task, we'll leave it here and see where it goes. Perhaps it will turn into something ongoing where we can share stuff and read stuff about each of us.

Besides, I always sort of wanted to have a blog. But it just seemed a big waste of space to have a whole thing all about myself. I didn't think I could handle the pressure of keeping my readers interested either. Well this solves both of those. I guess I'll stop with that.

Happy Birthday Harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home