Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Labour Day


I'm going to San Francisco for Labour's Day to visit Jenelle. I think we might be going to Lake Tahoe (not sure though!) Do you guys have any great advice on what to do there? Where are you guys going to go? I know Yao is going to go splunking or something silly in Utah.

One of my roomates is going to move out so i'm in the hunt for another.

I hear Harry is back from Iraq and is in philadelphia staying with Helen. There is a dinner for him either saturday or sunday. If its saturday I cant make it, but if its sunday I can go. Helen! let us know if you have to pull OT or not on saturday.

I have been at my job for an entire year. And of course I got a crappy raise of 5.6%. I'm not sure if I should be looking for something new or not.

I recently saw Love's Labor's Lost at the shakespere theater, it was amazing and funny and great. I think it was a fantastic production and play. I think it was way before his time (he makes all the females super duper smart and the men dumb. It was inspired by Elizabeth I, a kick butt gender ousting charlie's angel). Next play on the plate is 'An Enemy of the People' by Henrik Ibsen.

1 Comments:

Blogger greentea12 said...

SF, for Chinese go to R&G Lounge for dungeoness crab. Japanese, Osaka. Dessert, Ghiradelli Cafe. Ribs, Houstons.

8/28/2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home