Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Graduation

Whew I am now *officially* a college grad. We just got our final grades back and I've passed everything with a B or better (surprisingly good for my senoritise semester). My parents came and visited with grandmom and it was a busy 3 days. We took a bunch of pictures, went to a winery, ate at both a peruvian and turkish restaurants. I actually fell asleep during comencement, because it was impossible to hear anything. Also, our speaker was the president of our university. Arnt we supposed to get some celebrity or something?

I'm going to stay in Bloomington for a month or two, and then go back to jersey. Then i'll have a little time before I hae to go to Virginia to go appartment shopping. Thats all for now. Signing off -bruce.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice Chen said...

Congrats Bruce!! How does it feel to finally enter the "real world"? =P Btw, what will you be doing at your new job? Better question...what does your company do?
-Alice

5/12/2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Congrats and well done BRUCE!

What's lined up in VA?
-Harry

5/12/2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger alicechen said...

congrats!

5/17/2005 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home