Thursday, April 14, 2005

Kenneth's Life

I've never made a real blog before, so this type of thing is new to me. I've haven't felt a need to tell everyone the stuff that happens in my life (or maybe I've never made one because I'm not a good writer). Anyway, I think that this blog is a good idea, if only to let us stay in touch and stay posted on what's happening.

All is mostly well in my life so far. I am a second-term senior right now. That doesn't mean much to me, of course (besides the fact that I don't have to worry about college applications, or SAT's, or college essays, or deadly competition, or....actually, nevermind). Well at least in terms of classes, I never did much work in the first place, so it's hard for me to slack off. I'm going to graduate in two months. That sort of makes me feel old, but at the same time, I feel young. Two of my friends turned 18 last week. They keep referring to themselves as "barely legal teens". I can't wait until my 18th birthday.

For those that don't know, I was accepted to Columbia SEAS early. Mr. Mott, my english teacher, said that he wanted to throw a party for me. Then again, Mr. Mott says a lot of things.

Tommorow, I am going to Columbia's Days on Campus program for admitted students. I am excited. I'm going to stay there for two days, so I'm finally going to get to see what the dorms look like. I actually know the rest of the campus quite well, because I have to go there nearly every Saturday, for the High School Science Honors program, and because of the summer program last summer. The summer program was great; I took the engineering course, and it was a really immersive experience. The science program is OK, we get free food every time.

There's not much else to say (or maybe I just don't like writing), so I will stop here.

Happy birthday, Harry, Emily, and Alice (on the 18th).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home